Azure. Management. Media
Provides developers with libraries for managing Azure Media Services using the Azure Resource Manager API.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media -Version 3.0.2
dotnet add package Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media --version 3.0.2
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media" Version="3.0.2" />
paket add Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media --version 3.0.2
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media, 3.0.2"
This SDK is using 2020-05-01 version of the API
* The Media Services account now supports system managed identities.
* When a Media Services account has a managed identity, it can be used to enable encryption at REST with a customer managed key.
* When a Media Services account has a managed identity, it can be used to access the attached storage accounts using the managed identity.
* Live event added an Allocate action to put it into StandBy state.
* Updates to most live event properties are now allowed when the live event is in stopped and standby state.
* Users can specify a prefix for the static hostname for the live event's input and preview URLs.
* VanityUrl is now called useStaticHostName to better reflect the intent of the property.
* When an encoding live event receives input with aspect ratio different from the one specified in the preset, stretch mode allows customers to specify the stretching behavior for the output.
* Encoding live events can now be configured to output constant fragment size of between 0.5 to 20 seconds.
* Live transcription APIs allow customers to turn on live transcription for one of the many supported languages.
* Added property Video.SyncMode which controls the frame rate of the encoded output. Supported values are "Auto", "Passthrough", "Cfr", and "Vfr".
* Added Property JpgImage.SpriteColumn, which can be used to set the number of columns used in thumbnail sprite image
* Added CopyAllBitrateNonInterleaved Preset, which can be used to clip an existing asset or convert a group of key frame (GOP) aligned MP4 files as an asset that can be streamed.
* Added UtcClipTime class, which specifies the clip time as a Utc time position in the media file during a job creation.
* Added the “Mode” property to Audio/VideoAnalyzerPresets, exposing a new Basic Mode that only performs transcription and caption generation.
* VanityUrl property on LiveEvent is now called UseStaticHostName to better reflect the intent of the property.
* SubscriptionMediaService class has been removed in favor of MediaService class. SubscriptionMediaService is a duplicate of MediaService class.
* Basic and Standard live encoding types referred to the same live event type. Basic LiveEventEncodingType has now been removed. Supported encoding types are Standard, Premium1080p or None.
NuGet packages (3)
Showing the top 3 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media:
Web Framework cross platforms based to .net core
Cloud Services library designed to be consumed in Microservices
Build your Azure Media Services workflow (V3 API version) and Azure Data Factory (V2 API version) in .NET Core.
GitHub repositories (2)
Showing the top 2 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media:
Microsoft Azure PowerShell
Azure Media Services Explorer Tool