Azure. Management. Media
Provides developers with libraries for managing Azure Media Services using the Azure Resource Manager API.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media -Version 2.0.0
dotnet add package Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media --version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media, 2.0.0"
This release adds support for the General Availability of the V3 API of Azure Media Services, including:
1. Transforms and Jobs to encode or analyze media content.
2. StreamingLocators for publishing and streaming content to end user devices
3. StreamingPolicies and ContentKeyPolicies to configure key delivery and content protection (DRM)
when delivering content.
4. LiveEvents and LiveOutputs to configure the ingest and archiving of live streaming content.
5. Assets to store and publish media content in Azure Storage.
6. StreamingEndpoints to configure and scale dynamic packaging, encryption and streaming for
both live and on demand media content.
Updates from the 2nd Preview of the V3 API include:
* Support for Account and Asset level filters to allow a subset of a multi-bitrate streaming presentation to be
exposed to end users.
* The ListStreamingLocators method was added to Assets to allow the Locators associated with an Asset to be
* Jobs now support Update to allow changing the priority of a Job before processing begins.
Note that the VideoAnalyzerPreset.AudioInsightsOnly was renamed to VideoAnalyzerPreset.InsightsToExtract and converted
from a boolean to an enum to give three options (AudioInsightsOnly, VideoInsightsOnly, and AllInsights). The default
NuGet packages (3)
Showing the top 3 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media:
Web Framework cross platforms based to .net core
Cloud Services library designed to be consumed in Microservices
Build your Azure Media Services workflow (V3 API version) and Azure Data Factory (V2 API version) in .NET Core.
GitHub repositories (2)
Showing the top 2 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Azure.Management.Media:
Microsoft Azure PowerShell
Azure Media Services Explorer Tool