dotnet add package BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf --version 9.0.15477
NuGet\Install-Package BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf -Version 9.0.15477
<PackageReference Include="BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf" Version="9.0.15477" />
paket add BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf --version 9.0.15477
#r "nuget: BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf, 9.0.15477"
// Install BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf&version=9.0.15477 // Install BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf&version=9.0.15477
Docotic.Pdf library can create, edit, draw and print PDF files in .NET Core, ASP.NET, Windows Forms, WPF, Xamarin, Blazor, Unity, and HoloLense applications.
The library is a 100% managed assembly without unsafe blocks. The assembly has no external dependencies.
Check the following articles for the most popular features of Docotic.Pdf library:
- Extract text from PDF document in C#
- Compress PDF documents in C# and VB.NET
- Render and print PDF documents in C# and VB.NET
- Convert PDF to image in C# and VB.NET
- OCR PDF in C# and VB.NET - how to extract text from non-searchable PDF
- Sign PDF documents in C# and VB.NET
Docotic.Pdf library can also help you to:
- create PDF documents from scratch (with free BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.Layout add-on)
- convert HTML to PDF (with free BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.HtmlToPdf add-on)
- extract images, attachments, forms data, and metadata from PDFs
- draw PDF on System.Drawing.Graphics (with free BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.Gdi add-on)
- split PDF documents into pages or combine several documents into one compound PDF document
- encrypt PDF documents and set up permissions, open protected documents, check if a PDF is encrypted
- check if two PDF documents have an equal structure
- verify if a signature in a PDF is valid.
- add images, text, and vector graphics to new and existing PDF documents
- add annotations, watermarks, attachments, actions, bookmarks, and links to PDFs
- add new PDF forms and fill existing ones
- optimize PDFs for fast web view (linearize PDFs)
There are add-ons to the library:
HtmlToPdf add-on https://www.nuget.org/packages/BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.HtmlToPdf/
Layout add-on https://www.nuget.org/packages/BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.Layout/
Gdi add-on https://www.nuget.org/packages/BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.Gdi/
Free time-limited license
You can get a free time-limited license via the form on our site.
Free PDF Library offer
We offer free licenses for eligible projects and/or people.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 is compatible. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (3)
Showing the top 3 NuGet packages that depend on BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf:
Docotic.Pdf.Gdi is a free add-on for Docotic.Pdf library. It provides methods and properties for interoperability with types from the System.Drawing namespace. The extension library is a 100% managed assembly without unsafe blocks. Please note that it is not recommended to use this add-on in macOS and Linux environments. The macOS and Linux implementations of the System.Drawing are incomplete and different from the Windows implementation. You might get incorrect and/or inconsistent results if you use the System.Drawing namespace in macOS and Linux environments. It is also not recommended to use this addon within Windows services, ASP.NET Core, and ASP.NET. See the Remarks section here: https://docs.microsoft.com/dotnet/api/system.drawing
Docotic.Pdf.HtmlToPdf is a free add-on for Docotic.Pdf library. It provides methods and properties for HTML to PDF conversion. You can use the add-on to create PDF documents from HTML and some other web formats. The extension library uses Chromium browser during conversion. The most recent supported Chromium version will be downloaded automatically before the first use. It is expected to have the same web standards compliance as in Google Chrome (R).
Docotic.Pdf.Layout is a free add-on for Docotic.Pdf library. It provides layout engine for generating PDF documents. You can use the add-on to create complex PDF documents, reports, invoices.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.