Docotic.Pdf library can create, edit, draw and print PDF files.
The library is a fully managed assembly for .NET 2.0 and later frameworks. The assembly has no external dependencies.
There are different types of licenses: for applications, for servers, cloud and unlimited. All licenses are royalty-free.
Free time-limited licenses are available upon request.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf -Version 4.9.7621
dotnet add package BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf --version 4.9.7621
<PackageReference Include="BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf" Version="4.9.7621" />
paket add BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf --version 4.9.7621
#r "nuget: BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf, 4.9.7621"
// Install BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf&version=4.9.7621 // Install BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf&version=4.9.7621
* Added support for layers (also known as optional content groups). The library can now create layers, enumerate existing layers, add widgets, controls and XObjects to layers. Take a look at the new PdfDocument.Layers property, PdfDocument.CreateLayer method and at the samples in "Layers" group.
* Added ability to remove transparency groups from documents. Take a look at PdfDocument.RemoveTransparencyGroups method. Removing of transparency groups is important to make PDF documents PDF/A-compatible.
* Added ability to specify whether radio button and all other radio buttons with the same export values from the same group of radio buttons should turn on and off in unison. Take a look at the new PdfRadioButton.ChecksInUnison property.
* Added ability to display document title in the window’s title bar and on the document's tab in the viewer. Take a look at PdfViewerPreferences.DisplayTitle property.
* Added support for drawing of PDF documents with soft masks.
* Improved parsing of PDFs with broken or incorrect structure.
* Fixed default value of PdfTextAnnotation.Icon property.
* PdfTextAnnotationIcon.Undefined enumeration value is marked obsolete and will be removed in the next release of Docotic.Pdf. That value is not supported in PDF specification.
* Improved removing of PDF pages.
* Improved parsing of controls that are not added to document's AcroForm dictionary.
* Improved JPEG decoder and encoder.
* Fixed bugs related to changing state of existing text boxes.
* Fixed bugs related to extraction of JBIG2 images.
* Fixed bugs related to extraction of images with palette and mask color.
* Fixed bugs related to importing of PNG images.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of text with non-embedded TrueType fonts.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of text with vertical writing mode.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of text with CidFontType0 TrueType fonts.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of stroked and rotated text.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of PDF documents with transparency groups and blend modes.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of lines with dash pattern.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of buttons with images.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of CMYK images.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of paths.
* Fixed bugs related to text extraction for TrueType fonts with incorrect 'cmap' table.
* Fixed bugs related to extraction of text with vertical writing mode.
* Fixed bugs related to extraction of text with formatting.
* Fixed bugs related to extraction of duplicated text chunks.
* Fixed bugs related to creation of XObjects based on rotated pages with patterns.
* Fixed bugs related to restoring graphics state of widgets.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of password protected documents.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of strings with unknown escape sequences.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of names with escape sequences.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of control dictionaries.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of control actions.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of go to actions.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of inline images.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of fonts.
* Fixed bugs related to form filling.
* Fixed bugs related to form flattening.
* Fixed bugs related to merging of documents with forms.
* Fixed bugs related to encoding of PDF strings.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf:
Docotic.Pdf.Gdi is a free add-on for Docotic.Pdf library. It provides methods and properties for interoperability with types from the System.Drawing namespace. This is the prerelease version with the newest features and latest bug fixes. This version is tested for regressions and is safe to be used in a production environment The extension library is a 100% managed assembly without unsafe blocks. Please note that it is not recommended to use this add-on in macOS and Linux environments. The macOS and Linux implementations of the System.Drawing are incomplete and different from the Windows implementation. You might get incorrect and/or inconsistent results if you use the System.Drawing namespace in macOS and Linux environments. It is also not recommended to use this addon within Windows services, ASP.NET Core, and ASP.NET. See the Remarks section here: https://docs.microsoft.com/dotnet/api/system.drawing
Docotic.Pdf.HtmlToPdf is a free add-on for Docotic.Pdf library. It provides methods and properties for HTML to PDF conversion. You can use the add-on to create PDF documents from HTML and some other web formats. This is the prerelease version with the newest features and latest bug fixes. This version is tested for regressions and is safe to be used in a production environment. The extension library uses Chromium browser during conversion. The most recent supported Chromium version will be downloaded automatically before the first use. It is expected to have the same web standards compliance as in Google Chrome (R).
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.