Docotic.Pdf library can create, edit, draw and print PDF files.
The library is a fully managed assembly for .NET 2.0 and later frameworks. The assembly has no external dependencies.
There are different types of licenses: for applications, for servers, cloud and unlimited. All licenses are royalty-free.
Free time-limited licenses are available upon request.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf -Version 4.8.7331
dotnet add package BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf --version 4.8.7331
<PackageReference Include="BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf" Version="4.8.7331" />
paket add BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf --version 4.8.7331
#r "nuget: BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf, 4.8.7331"
// Install BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf&version=4.8.7331 // Install BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf&version=4.8.7331
* Changed return value of PdfComboBox.Items property from ReadOnlyCollection<string> to PdfCollection<PdfListItem>. This change breaks backward compatibility.
* Added PdfPage.GetSortedWidgets and PdfPage.GetSortedControls methods. These methods return sorted copy of widget and control collections respectively. Widgets and controls are sorted by their location on the page.
* Added ability to flatten form fields. Please take a look at the following new method: PdfDocument.FlattenControls.
Also take a look at the "Flatten form fields" sample.
* Added support for list boxes. Please take a look at the "Listboxes" sample.
* Added PdfCheckBox.ExportValue property. You can use this property to extract export value of a checkbox.
* Improved speed of parsing in cases when cross-reference is absent or invalid.
* Improved substitution of non-embedded TrueType fonts.
* Improved parsing of PDFs with broken or incorrect structure.
* Appearance is preserved when changing state of existing check boxes.
* Text color is preserved when changing state of existing combo boxes and text boxes.
* Fixed bugs related to processing of sampled (Type 0) functions.
* Fixed bugs related to processing of PostScript (Type 4) functions.
* Fixed bugs related to processing of controls when AcroForms
has NeedAppearances flag set to true.
* Fixed bugs related to importing of data into nested controls.
* Fixed bugs related to check state of check boxes and radio buttons.
* Fixed bugs related to extraction of images with decode array.
* Fixed bugs related to extraction of CCITT images.
* Fixed bugs related to text extraction for Mac OS fonts.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of widgets.
* Fixed bugs related to linearization of files.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of unicode strings.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of incorrect ToUnicode streams produced by broken PDF generators.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of text.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of widgets with incorrect /Rect field.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of page labels with null ranges.
* Fixed bugs related to extraction of JPEG images.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of patterns.
* Fixed bugs related to comparison of PDF documents.
* Fixed bugs related to calculation of text height.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf:
Docotic.Pdf.Gdi is a free add-on for Docotic.Pdf library. It provides methods and properties for interoperability with types from the System.Drawing namespace. This is the prerelease version with the newest features and latest bug fixes. This version is tested for regressions and is safe to be used in a production environment The extension library is a 100% managed assembly without unsafe blocks. Please note that it is not recommended to use this add-on in macOS and Linux environments. The macOS and Linux implementations of the System.Drawing are incomplete and different from the Windows implementation. You might get incorrect and/or inconsistent results if you use the System.Drawing namespace in macOS and Linux environments. It is also not recommended to use this addon within Windows services, ASP.NET Core, and ASP.NET. See the Remarks section here: https://docs.microsoft.com/dotnet/api/system.drawing
Docotic.Pdf.HtmlToPdf is a free add-on for Docotic.Pdf library. It provides methods and properties for HTML to PDF conversion. You can use the add-on to create PDF documents from HTML and some other web formats. This is the prerelease version with the newest features and latest bug fixes. This version is tested for regressions and is safe to be used in a production environment. The extension library uses Chromium browser during conversion. The most recent supported Chromium version will be downloaded automatically before the first use. It is expected to have the same web standards compliance as in Google Chrome (R).
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.