Docotic.Pdf library can create, edit, draw and print PDF files.
The library is a fully managed assembly for .NET 2.0 and later frameworks. The assembly has no external dependencies.
There are different types of licenses: for applications, for servers, cloud and unlimited. All licenses are royalty-free.
Free time-limited licenses are available upon request.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf -Version 4.7.7132.1
dotnet add package BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf --version 4.7.7132.1
<PackageReference Include="BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf" Version="4.7.7132.1" />
paket add BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf --version 4.7.7132.1
#r "nuget: BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf, 4.7.7132.1"
// Install BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf&version=4.7.7132.1 // Install BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf&version=4.7.7132.1
* Improved support for recompression of CMYK images.
* Improved support for CJK encodings.
* Improved handling of broken PDF streams.
* Improved drawing of PDF documents with blend modes.
* Improved parsing of incorrect font dictionaries produced by broken PDF generators.
* Improved handling of incorrect JPEG images.
* Improved parsing of PDFs with broken structure.
* Improved license validation for Resharper test runners.
* Reduced amount of memory required for image resizing and re-compression.
* PdfUriAction.Uri property is marked obsolete (and will be removed in the next release of Docotic.Pdf). Please use PdfUriAction.Target property instead.
* Added support for drawing of PDF documents with transparency groups.
* Added support for drawing of PDF documents without text smoothing. Set Graphics.TextRenderingHint property to SingleBitPerPixel and pass graphics context to PdfPage.Draw(System.Drawing.Graphics) method to disable text smoothing.
* Added ability to specify where the library should keep intermediate data. Take a look at the BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.IPdfStreamProvider interface and BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.PdfConfigurationOptions class. You might also want to take a look at BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.PdfMemoryStreamProvider and BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.PdfMixedStorageStreamProvider.
* Non-symbolic built-in fonts can now render ISO 8859-1 characters.
* Custom Info properties are not copied over to XMP metadata if they would make invalid XML names.
* Following entities (previously marked as obsolete) are removed:
* Fixed bugs related to decoding of AES-encrypted documents.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of documents with indirect boolean objects.
* Fixed bugs related to parsing of documents with invalid indirect references.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of documents with CJK fonts.
* Fixed bugs related to text extraction.
* Fixed bugs related to processing of inline images.
* Fixed bugs related to extraction and drawing of images with mask colors.
* Fixed bugs related to extraction and drawing of CCITT images.
* Fixed bugs related to resizing of JPEG2000 images.
* Fixed bugs related to processing of JPEG images.
* Fixed bugs related to opening of broken documents with incorrect page tree structure.
* Fixed bugs related to tiled drawing when tiles are too large.
* Fixed bugs related to tiled drawing of PDF documents with transparency.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of text.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of paths.
* Fixed bugs related to drawing of images.
* Fixed bugs related to copying and extraction of pages.
* Fixed bugs related to saving of documents in evaluation mode.
* Fixed bugs related to loading of system fonts.
* Fixed bugs related to creation of text boxes and combo boxes with TrueType fonts.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf:
Docotic.Pdf.Gdi is a free add-on for Docotic.Pdf library. It provides methods and properties for interoperability with types from the System.Drawing namespace. This is the prerelease version with the newest features and latest bug fixes. This version is tested for regressions and is safe to be used in a production environment The extension library is a 100% managed assembly without unsafe blocks. Please note that it is not recommended to use this add-on in macOS and Linux environments. The macOS and Linux implementations of the System.Drawing are incomplete and different from the Windows implementation. You might get incorrect and/or inconsistent results if you use the System.Drawing namespace in macOS and Linux environments. It is also not recommended to use this addon within Windows services, ASP.NET Core, and ASP.NET. See the Remarks section here: https://docs.microsoft.com/dotnet/api/system.drawing
Docotic.Pdf.HtmlToPdf is a free add-on for Docotic.Pdf library. It provides methods and properties for HTML to PDF conversion. You can use the add-on to create PDF documents from HTML and some other web formats. This is the prerelease version with the newest features and latest bug fixes. This version is tested for regressions and is safe to be used in a production environment. The extension library uses Chromium browser during conversion. The most recent supported Chromium version will be downloaded automatically before the first use. It is expected to have the same web standards compliance as in Google Chrome (R).
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.