See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GraphQL.RepoDb.SqlServer -Version 22.214.171.124
dotnet add package GraphQL.RepoDb.SqlServer --version 126.96.36.199
<PackageReference Include="GraphQL.RepoDb.SqlServer" Version="188.8.131.52" />
paket add GraphQL.RepoDb.SqlServer --version 184.108.40.206
#r "nuget: GraphQL.RepoDb.SqlServer, 220.127.116.11"
// Install GraphQL.RepoDb.SqlServer as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GraphQL.RepoDb.SqlServer&version=18.104.22.168 // Install GraphQL.RepoDb.SqlServer as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GraphQL.RepoDb.SqlServer&version=22.214.171.124
A set of extensions for working with HotChocolate GraphQL and RepoDb as the data access micro-orm without dependency on IQueryable. This enables fully encapsulated control over SQL queries in every way within a Service or Repository layer of your application. This extension pack provides a significantly simplified facade to access critial elements such as Selections/Projections, Sort arguments, & Paging arguments with support for mapping them to Models using built in RepoDb functionality. It also leverages RepoDb to provide a generic, Relay spec compatible, cursor pagination/slice query api for Sql Server.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Optimized paging algorithm to eliminate the dependency on TotalCount for computing HasPreviousPage/HasNextPage paging metadata.
- Optimized TotalCount query to now only be executed when requested (e.g. User requests totalCount in the GraphQL query).
- Add full RepoDB support for OffsetPaging (e.g. using Skip/Take instead of Batch Query (Page Size/Page Number).
- Some code cleanup and optimizations.
- Sync version with the latest Pre-processing Extensions.
Prior Releases Notes:
- Add support (and fix consistency) with CommandTimeout for all query methods.
- Add .ConfigureAwait(false) to all awaits for performance.
- Bump version to HotChocolate v11.0.4.
- Bump to HotChocolate v11.0.2 and sync with PreProcessingExtensions issue fix release.
- Bump to HotChocolate v11.0.1 which now resolves a bug that we helped identify with interfaces in the initial release of v11.0.0.
- Fix issue with Sort/OrderBy field not working if not also part of Selection. OffsetPaging is not working, it's still work in progress. But this release provides ability to trace log out some details for the query, execution time, etc. Also improves support for cancellation token throughout DB calls and minor optimizations and cleanup.