Project has been renamed from PreProcessingExtensions to now be ResolverProcessingExtensions to be more intuitive along with some other breaking changes now to fully support HC v13. HC v12 will no longer be updated as it's strongly encouraged to migrate to HC v13 now that is has been out over a year and is stable.
dotnet add package GraphQL.PreProcessingExtensions --version 22.214.171.124
NuGet\Install-Package GraphQL.PreProcessingExtensions -Version 126.96.36.199
<PackageReference Include="GraphQL.PreProcessingExtensions" Version="188.8.131.52" />
paket add GraphQL.PreProcessingExtensions --version 184.108.40.206
#r "nuget: GraphQL.PreProcessingExtensions, 220.127.116.11"
// Install GraphQL.PreProcessingExtensions as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GraphQL.PreProcessingExtensions&version=18.104.22.168 // Install GraphQL.PreProcessingExtensions as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GraphQL.PreProcessingExtensions&version=22.214.171.124
A set of extensions for working with HotChocolate GraphQL and Database access with micro-orms such as RepoDb (or Dapper). This extension pack provides access to key elements such as Selections/Projections, Sort arguments, & Paging arguments in a significantly simplified facade so this logic can be leveraged in the Resolvers (and lower level Serivces/Repositories that encapsulate all data access) without dependency on IQueryable deferred execution (e.g. EntityFramework).
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Updated to latest version of HC to v12.4.1
- Fixed breaking change in HC where Field Definition context data methods were removed; now uses the new pattern that HC Core attributes (e.g. UsePaging, UseSorting).
- Updated Demo projects to .Net 6.0 and Azure Functions v4.
- Fixed issue #8 related to the in-memory Cursor Paging custom extension handling of empty enumerable results.
Prior Releases Notes:
- Upgraded to now support HotChocolate version 12 with v12.0.1 and synced Nuget Version
- Bump HotChocolate version to v11.3.8 (latest v11 version before jumping to v12) and synced Nuget Version
- Bump HotChocolate version to v11.2.2 stable and sync Nuget version.
- Minor code cleanup and optimizations and removed duplicated validation.
- Eliminated dependency on Total Count to compute HasNextPage; this enalbed optimizing the paging algorthims in RepoDB (and other consuming libraries).
- Eliminate dependency on Generic Class type constraint for Paging as this is not a restriction of the HC Core, now primitive return types are supported.
- Enabled OffsetPaging parameters to be completely optional and default to retrieving all results, unless manually enforced by the Resolver or PagingMiddleware via PagingHandler (which is where HC core implements existing validation).
- Add full support for Offset Paging in addition to CursorPaging; including Offset Paging models, extension methods to convert IEnumerable, etc.
- Added examples in the StarWars Azure Functions project using in-memory processing (RepoDb implementation is not complete).
- Added support to easily determine if TotalCount is selected (as it's a special case selection) to support potential performance optimizations within Resolver logic.
- Added more Unit test coverage for Selections, and Paging implmentations
- Bump version to HotChocolate v11.0.4.
- Add support for Argument Names, and AllArguments facade for easier detecting and working with Arguments.
- Add .ConfigureAwait(false) to all awaits for performance.
- Fix Namespace consistency (might be a breaking change due to some mixed naming)
- Fixed new issue due to changes in Sort arguments in HotChocolate core; sort arguments are resolved correctly again.
- Bump to HotChocolate v11.0.1 which now resolves a bug that we helped identify with interfaces in the initial release of v11.0.0.
- Provide ability to trace log out some details for the query, execution time, etc. Also improves support for cancellation token throughout DB calls and minor optimizations and cleanup.