A set of tools and "controls" for the .net Console. It contains: List Input/Output Controls, Text Input/Output Controls, Progress Bar, Spinner, Data Table, Prompter, Menus, etc.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package ConsoleTools -Version 0.4.0
dotnet add package ConsoleTools --version 0.4.0
<PackageReference Include="ConsoleTools" Version="0.4.0" />
paket add ConsoleTools --version 0.4.0
#r "nuget: ConsoleTools, 0.4.0"
// Install ConsoleTools as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=ConsoleTools&version=0.4.0 // Install ConsoleTools as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=ConsoleTools&version=0.4.0
- Pause: Supports multiline text.
- Pause: [bugfix] Control was not erased correctly when text was too big and wrapped around.
- ValueInput : Renamed to ValueRead. And all the specific controls derived from it (StringRead, Int32Read, Int64Read, FloatRead, DoubleRead)
- ValueOutput : Renamed to ValueWrite. And all the specific controls derived from it (StringWrite, Int32Write, Int64Write, FloatWrite, DoubleWrite)
- ListInput : Renamed to ListRead. And all the specific controls derived from it (StringListRead, Int32ListRead, Int64ListRead, FloatListRead, DoubleListRead)
- ListOutput : Renamed to ListWrite. And all the specific controls derived from it (StringListWrite, Int32ListWrite, Int64ListWrite, FloatListWrite, DoubleListWrite)
- Spinner: Added top and bottom margin.
- Column (DataGrid): Added constructor that takes the header text.
- LabelMenuItem (ScrollableMenu): [bugfix] If Command is present, the menu item must be enabled only if the command is active.
- RowList (DataGrid): Added Clear() method.
- RowList (DataGrid): Added Remove() methods.
- ValueRead: Added back the Read() method;
- ValueWrite: Added back the Write() method;
- ListRead: Added back the Read() method;
- ListWrite: Added back the Write() method;
- ScrollableMenu: Added customizable highlight type (only text, whole row).
- Spinner: [bugfix] The spinner was not displayed by the quick request (Spinner.Run).
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on ConsoleTools:
A small framework that helps to structure the presentation level of a console application.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.