ConsoleTools 0.2.0Prefix Reserved
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package ConsoleTools --version 0.2.0
NuGet\Install-Package ConsoleTools -Version 0.2.0
<PackageReference Include="ConsoleTools" Version="0.2.0" />
paket add ConsoleTools --version 0.2.0
#r "nuget: ConsoleTools, 0.2.0"
// Install ConsoleTools as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=ConsoleTools&version=0.2.0 // Install ConsoleTools as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=ConsoleTools&version=0.2.0
A set of tools and "controls" for the .net Console. It contains: List Input/Output Controls, Text Input/Output Controls, Progress Bar, Spinner, Data Table, Prompter, Menus, etc.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on ConsoleTools:
A small framework that helps to structure the presentation level of a console application.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Build: Added build configurations and releases for .NET Framework 4.5 and 4.6.1.
- ProgressBar: Replaced the ValueAlignment enum with HorizontalAlignment enum.
- CustomConcole: Added WithoutCursor methods to execute code while the cursor is hidden.
- CustomConcole: Added background colors for all standard color types (Emphasies, Success, Warning, Error).
- ProgressBar: [bugfix] Incorrect WriteLine when Value was aligned to right.
- ProgressBar: Added foreground and background colors.
- Translation: Added Romanian translation.
- ValueInput: Renamed TextInput control into ValueInput.
- ValueInput: When accepting a default value, the value is written in console.
- ValuOutput: Renamed the TextOutput control into ValuOutput.
- Spinner: Renamed the Start method into Display.
- Spinner: [bugfix] Stop method did not stop the spinner.
- TextMenu: Added the QuickDisplay method.