ConsoleTools 0.1.0Prefix Reserved
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package ConsoleTools --version 0.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package ConsoleTools -Version 0.1.0
<PackageReference Include="ConsoleTools" Version="0.1.0" />
paket add ConsoleTools --version 0.1.0
#r "nuget: ConsoleTools, 0.1.0"
// Install ConsoleTools as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=ConsoleTools&version=0.1.0 // Install ConsoleTools as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=ConsoleTools&version=0.1.0
A set of tools and "controls" for the .net Console. It contains: List Input/Output Controls, Text Input/Output Controls, Progress Bar, Spinner, Data Table, Prompter, Menus, etc.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net46 is compatible. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on ConsoleTools:
A small framework that helps to structure the presentation level of a console application.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Renamed some controls (removed the "Control" word from their names).
- Added demo for YesNoQuestion control.
- Added demo project for Pause control.
- Renamed some classes and properties in majority of the controls. (Breaking changes)
- ProgressBar: Added ShowValue property (Optional display of the value).
- Spinner: Added ShowLabel property (Optional display of the label).
- Added background color properties for labels in TextInput, TextOutput, ListInput, ListOutput.
- Added static methods to most of the controls to easily use them with default values.
- Added XML documentation comments to some of the controls (not finished yet).