See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms --version 3.2.1
NuGet\Install-Package CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms -Version 3.2.1
<PackageReference Include="CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms" Version="3.2.1" />
paket add CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms --version 3.2.1
#r "nuget: CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms, 3.2.1"
// Install CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms&version=3.2.1 // Install CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms&version=3.2.1
WinForms Binding Support for CalculationWorks.BusinessModel.
Build smart c# object models with computed columns, computed error info, undo-redo, transactions and more.
Using BCF Editor is free as long as your models have 5 tables maximum.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- CalculationWorks.BusinessModel (= 3.2.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Removed 'magic' type convert from view items
- Removed OnPropertyChanged, OnErrorChanged, OnItemChanged in view items
- Made NotifyPropertyChange, NotifyErrorChanged, NotifyItemChanged virtual in view items
- Added custom property store in row views
- Reordered and simplified API parameter validation
- BcfPropertyDescriptors PropertyType property returns now the real property type - data bindings with nullabe properties require now FormattingEnabled = true (Windows Forms Desinger default)
- Redesigned ViewManagers construction and destruction (BCF Library)
- Removed ViewManagers child view lazy load (BCF Library)
- Removed reflection for easy UAP build (BCF Library)
- Fixed assembly resolution and type loader bugs related with portable and UAP libraries (BCF Editor)
- Introduced optional target framework fallback (BCF Editor)
- Introduced new options for code generators (BCF Editor)
- Updated code generators to generate more compiler and runtime friendly code (BCF Editor)
- Introduced NULL handling options (and removed magic null handling) (BCF Library) - this requires code-item re-generation using BCF Editor 3.1
- Restore removed rows at their previous index when undo/redo or rollback (BCF Library).
--- Row order is now reliable.
--- Now it is save to store computed arrays in cells when using undo/redo or rollback.
- Fixed grid copy and paste (BCF Editor).
- Added command 'parameter: goto source column' (BCF Editor).
- Added commands 'relation: goto depending parameter' (BCF Editor).
- Added command 'column: redirect depending parameters to other column' (BCF Editor).