See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms --version 4.1.1
NuGet\Install-Package CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms -Version 4.1.1
<PackageReference Include="CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms" Version="4.1.1" />
paket add CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms --version 4.1.1
#r "nuget: CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms, 4.1.1"
// Install CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms&version=4.1.1 // Install CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms&version=4.1.1
A free smart object model library. Supporting Tables, Relations, Transactions, Computed Columns, Undo/Redo, Constraints, Rules...
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Conceptual changes addressing memory allocation and caching
- Added ID-system to use IDs rather than object-references (rows, cells, rules etc).
- Improved debugging capabilities (Added DebuggerProxies and debug HTML-tables)
- New change notification system, using changeset instead of deferred events
- Added optional transaction serialization (serialized undo-redo session)
- Replaced behavior-system with "Column-Option" and "Table-Option" support.
- Replaced custom function classes with code-fragments (code fragments may call custom functions)