See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms --version 3.0.2
NuGet\Install-Package CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms -Version 3.0.2
<PackageReference Include="CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms" Version="3.0.2" />
paket add CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms --version 3.0.2
#r "nuget: CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms, 3.0.2"
// Install CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms&version=3.0.2 // Install CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms&version=3.0.2
WinForms Binding Support for CalculationWorks.BusinessModel.
Build smart c# object models with computed columns, computed error info, undo-redo, transactions and more.
Use BCF Editor (http://www.calculationworks.com/) for model design and code generation.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- CalculationWorks.BusinessModel (= 3.0.2)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- New License - BCF Library is free now
- Free and NonCommercial Edition deprecated
- BCF Library is portable now - TargetFramework Profile 259
- Parameter Relational Access All/Distinct Option
- Generate XML Code Comments Option
- Save Points
- Optional model deconstruction and value cleanup (e.g. for disposable data types)
- ViewManager materializes views now
- Optional parent/child view management
- BCF Editor Schema Import - import schema from types inside a dll or import xsd files