dotnet add package Appccelerate.StateMachine --version 5.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package Appccelerate.StateMachine -Version 5.1.0
<PackageReference Include="Appccelerate.StateMachine" Version="5.1.0" />
paket add Appccelerate.StateMachine --version 5.1.0
#r "nuget: Appccelerate.StateMachine, 5.1.0"
// Install Appccelerate.StateMachine as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Appccelerate.StateMachine&version=5.1.0 // Install Appccelerate.StateMachine as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Appccelerate.StateMachine&version=5.1.0
Hierarchical state machine with fluent definition syntax
states and events can be defined with enums, strings or ints - resulting in single class state machines,
actions on transitions, entry and exit actions, transition guards,
hierarchical with different history behaviors to initialize state always to same state or last active state,
fluent definition interface,
synchronous/asynchronous state machine (passive state machine handles state transitions synchronously, active state machine handles state transitions asynchronously on the worker thread of the state machine),
extensible thorough logging,
state machine report for description of state machine (csv, yEd)
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp1.0 was computed. netcoreapp1.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard1.3 is compatible. netstandard1.4 was computed. netstandard1.5 was computed. netstandard1.6 was computed. netstandard2.0 was computed. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen30 was computed. tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap was computed. uap10.0 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- NETStandard.Library (>= 1.6.1)
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on Appccelerate.StateMachine:
WPF animation control. Features: * Play, Pause, Forward, Backward buttons * Speed slider * Sticky positions
Easy to use Service discovery pattern provider based on Grpc and side car client.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- completely redesigned the state machine definition API.
You can now define a state machine definition and then spawn state machine instances from the definition.
This speeds up creation of state machines from a static definition for example in ASP.NET requests.
The initial state is set at definition time (on the definition) and not on the state machine anymore.
The interfaces of the extensions had to be changed, too.
For details see https://github.com/appccelerate/statemachine/pull/51, https://github.com/appccelerate/statemachine/pull/52 and https://github.com/appccelerate/statemachine/pull/53
- Loading and saving the state machinbe now includes the queued events. The whole internal state holding was redesigned to be in a single place. Details see https://github.com/appccelerate/statemachine/pull/53
- fixed that Fire on AsyncActiveStateMachine could not complete on blocking ExecuteOnEntry. Details see https://github.com/appccelerate/statemachine/pull/49
- changed release pipeline of Appccelerate.StateMachine and lots of internal stuff
- back to .net standard 1.0
- fixed nuget package containing wrong assembly
- adds AsyncPassiveStateMachine that supports async/await for transition actions, entry/exit actions, guards and save/load.
- targets .net standard 1.3 to support async/await
- fixed: wrong target framework was specified in nuget package. Now targets .net standard 1.0
- targets now .net standard 1.0 so you can use the state machine almost anywhere .net exists
- fixed a bug when passing a 'null' argument to the state machine