dotnet add package griffin.mvccontrib --version 1.1.3
NuGet\Install-Package griffin.mvccontrib -Version 1.1.3
<PackageReference Include="griffin.mvccontrib" Version="1.1.3" />
paket add griffin.mvccontrib --version 1.1.3
#r "nuget: griffin.mvccontrib, 1.1.3"
// Install griffin.mvccontrib as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=griffin.mvccontrib&version=1.1.3 // Install griffin.mvccontrib as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=griffin.mvccontrib&version=1.1.3
* Zero code localization. You don't even have to use the [Display] attribute.
* A MembershipProvider that uses the DependencyResolver and a few interfaces to make it easier to understand.
* Better HtmlHelpers which lets you modify the HTML tags before they are written to the view.
Read the homepage for more information
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (3)
Showing the top 3 NuGet packages that depend on griffin.mvccontrib:
SqlServer integration package for Griffin.MvcContrib
Adds an administration area used to handle localization of views, models and validation messages. By installing it, you get zero-code localization of your project.
Contains an implementation of the membership provider and the localization features.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Fixed to that the ViewFileProvider doesn't try to handle files + documented how you have to configure IIS to allow the VirtualPathProvider to serve static files
* Fixed the CompareAttribute