See the version list below for details.
dotnet tool install --global dotnet-typegen --version 4.3.0
dotnet new tool-manifest # if you are setting up this repo dotnet tool install --local dotnet-typegen --version 4.3.0
nuke :add-package dotnet-typegen --version 4.3.0
TypeGen .NET Core CLI tool (TypeGen is a single-class-per-file C# to TypeScript generator)
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net7.0 is compatible. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
- fixed UseDefaultExport breaking interface inheritance #128
- fixed IgnoreBase()/TsIgnoreBaseAttribute not working with interfaces #129
- added the ability to specify implemented interfaces to CustomBase()/TsCustomBaseAttribute
- fixed crashing when trying to generate an IEnumerable of nullables #92
- added the option to specify whether to generate interfaces by default (for example for member types not explicitly selected to be generated)