See the version list below for details.
dotnet tool install --global dotnet-typegen --version 2.5.0
dotnet new tool-manifest # if you are setting up this repo dotnet tool install --local dotnet-typegen --version 2.5.0
nuke :add-package dotnet-typegen --version 2.5.0
TypeGen .NET Core CLI tool (TypeGen is a single-class-per-file C# to TypeScript generator)
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 is compatible. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
- moved TypeGen to .NET 5.0. TypeGen CLI is now only available in .NET 5.0 and TypeGen.Core targets .NET Standard 2.0 and .NET 5.0
- dates are now represented in ISO 8601 Invariant Culture format (they are not culture specific) (issue #100)
- fixed issues with generic constraints (issue #110)
- fixed TsCustomBase not working for interfaces (issue #111)
- added "csAllowNullsForAllTypes" config option that specifies whether to add null union type to all generated types