[PDF Reader. PDF Control. PDF Component]
PDFNet SDK is the ultimate PDF toolkit.
This package is the full version of PDFTron UWP SDK.
With PDFNet components you can build reliable & speedy applications that can view, create, print, edit, and annotate PDFs ... across operating systems.
Developers use PDFNet SDK to read, write, and edit PDF documents compatible with all published versions of PDF specification (including the latest ISO32000). The extensive PDF library API supports most common use-case scenarios such as:
* PDF Viewing & Collaboration
* PDF Rasterization
* PDF Printing
* PDF Form filling and flattening
* PDF Split & Merge
* PDF Stamping
* Dynamic PDF generation (e.g. FlowDocument & Xaml to PDF)
* PDF Text extraction and indexing
* PDF Packages
* PDF Layers (OCGs)
* PDF Editing
* PDF Encryption
* Manipulate PDF bookmarks, links, and annotations.
* PDF Optimization
* PDF/A Validation and Conversion
* PDF Redaction
* PDF Conversion from MS Office, various image formats etc.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package PDFTron.UWP -Version 126.96.36.199128
dotnet add package PDFTron.UWP --version 188.8.131.52128
<PackageReference Include="PDFTron.UWP" Version="184.108.40.206128" />
paket add PDFTron.UWP --version 220.127.116.11128
### New Features
* UI support for selection and editing of existing Annotation Groups. You can resize, change border and background color, change opacity, flatten the annotation group, delete the annotation group and ungroup the annotations.
* Updated API for Digital Signature creation (`DigitalSignatureField` and `DigitalSignatureIterator` classes).
* Programmatic, low-level Undo/Redo API. (`UndoManager`, `ResultSnapshot` and `DocSnapshot` classes)
* Added an in-memory interface for rendering individual separations. (`PDFDraw.GetSeparationBitmaps `and `PDFRasterizer.RasterizeSeparations`).
* Added extra modes to geometry snapping: snap to point on line, snap to midpoint, and snap to line intersection.
* Added Widget functions to Set/Get Text Color, Font and Font Size.
* New Widget API for form field creation/access. (`TextWidget`, `CheckBoxWidget`, `RadioButtonWidget`, `RadioButtonGroup`, `PushButtonWidget`, `SignatureWidget`, `ListBoxWidget` and `ComboBoxWidget` classes).
* Added utility functions to `ComboBoxWidget` and `ListBoxWidget` which simplify reading and editing options. (`GetOptions()`, `ReplaceOptions()` and `RemoveOption()`)
* Added an API allowing sound annotations to be created from raw sound data. (`Sound.CreateWithData`).
* New method for easily rotating an annotations appearance by an arbitrary angle.
### Changed Behavior:
* ToXod default options have been changed. The XOD default setting for flattening is now `e_high_quality` (previously `e_fast`) and the default setting for line thickening is false. (previously true).
* The GDI+ Rasterizer has been marked as deprecated and will be removed in a future version of our SDK.
### Improvements and Bugfixes
* Fix for Microsoft Store certification issue because of missing DefaultOverloadAttribute in pdftron.PDF.ElementWriter.
* Default Signature color changed to black from red in Complete Reader sample project.
* [pdf] Adjusted XFDF import for Form Fields to properly construct missing fields and appearances.
* [pdf] Fixed a problem with DigitalSignatureField.GetDocumentPermissions.
* [pdf] Fixed filled Polyline rendering when there are line beginning/ending styles.
* [pdf] Fixed a problem where per page XFDF export would sometimes not include all of the field attributes.
* [xod] Fixed an uncommon issue where some completely masked graphics would be visible after ToXod conversion.
* [pdf] Fixed a bug where `IsModified` can return true after a save when undo redo is used.
* [pdf] Fixed bug where we would fail to save to documents with malformed “Rights enable” dictionaries.
* [pdf] Fixed a bug where we would sometimes mishandle softmasks smaller than their containing group.
* [pdf] Fixed bug where disabling annotation rendering in the viewer would not disable it in thumbnails.
* Many other miscellaneous bug fixes.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.