See the version list below for details.
Install-Package OPTANO.Modeling -Version 184.108.40.2061
dotnet add package OPTANO.Modeling --version 220.127.116.111
<PackageReference Include="OPTANO.Modeling" Version="18.104.22.1681" />
paket add OPTANO.Modeling --version 22.214.171.1241
#r "nuget: OPTANO.Modeling, 126.96.36.1991"
// Install OPTANO.Modeling as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=OPTANO.Modeling&version=188.8.131.521 // Install OPTANO.Modeling as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=OPTANO.Modeling&version=184.108.40.2061
- Improvement: Enabled message callback for FicoXpressSolver
- Before, the FicoXpressSolver.MessageCallback did not fire when OPTANO.Modeling received a callback from the Fico API.
- Fix: Expression.Evaluate now uses the ModelScope.EPSILON when validating the variable values that are given as parameters.
- Fix: In some cases the that was computed by the GurobiSolvers contained null-elements in the ConflictingSet.ConstraintsLB and ConflictingSet.ConstraintsUB collections, that caused NullReferenceExceptions when ConflictingSet.ToString was called.
- This was caused by a faulty name-resolving for Constraint within the GurobiSolver during the construction of the IIS.
- Fix: Set the default value for the Configuration.IndexValidationStyle to .
- Value was changed unintendedly during migration to .net standard 2.0.
- Fix: We had to drop the strong naming for our assemblies some time ago, since not all referenced packages are strongly named.
- Our merged assembly ('optano.modeling.dll') still was strongly named, which caused an exception as soon as a non-strongly named assembly was loaded.
- MathNet.Symbolics (= 0.11.0)
NuGet packages (4)
Showing the top 4 NuGet packages that depend on OPTANO.Modeling:
The Optimization.Framework allows you to use C# as a modelling language for mathematical optimization. It furthermore allows you to use solvers as services.
State of the Art Mathematical Programming Solver This package ships all files to run Gurobi with OPTANO Modeling on win64 and linux64. No additional installation required. When running on linux, please also install gurobi as usual. OPTANO.Modeling.Gurobi comes with a size-limited Gurobi license (Package OPTANO Modeling required). Please visit https://www.gurobi.com/partners/optano to obtain an unlimited license.
A F# library for creating and solving Linear Programming and Mixed Integer Programming Models
OPTANO.Modeling.GLPK provides a solver adapter that connects the GLPK ( https://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/ ) to OPTANO.Modeling ( https://www.nuget.org/packages/optano.modeling ). Copyright (C) 2020 OPTANO GmbH This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.