See the version list below for details.
Install-Package OPTANO.Modeling -Version 188.8.131.520
dotnet add package OPTANO.Modeling --version 184.108.40.2060
<PackageReference Include="OPTANO.Modeling" Version="220.127.116.110" />
paket add OPTANO.Modeling --version 18.104.22.1680
#r "nuget: OPTANO.Modeling, 22.214.171.1240"
// Install OPTANO.Modeling as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=OPTANO.Modeling&version=126.96.36.1990 // Install OPTANO.Modeling as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=OPTANO.Modeling&version=188.8.131.520
Version 3.0.0 (2019-04-29)
- TargetFramework is increased to .net 4.6.1 in order to provide full compatibility for .netstandard20.
- This means that you need to update your application to .net 4.6.1 (or later), if you wish to continue using OPTANO.Modeling in version 3.0 (or later).
- Feature: Updated Z3 Solver to version 4.8.4.
- The Z3Solver now references the official NuGet release of Z3: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Z3.x64/4.8.4
- Feature: Methods for adding variables and constraints to the Model are now
- Thread Safe
- Executed as (parallelized) batch queries.
- Feature: Added parameter for specifying library paths that contain the required libraries/DLLs for your solver.
- The LibraryPaths will be appended to the PATH environment variable, so that you do not need to copy the DLLs into your bin/Debug (or /Release) folders.
- Feature: Truncating length of DebugNames to a total number of characters (this includes the appended base64-suffixes), since some solvers can only handle variable/constraint names up to that size.
- The truncating can be activated with the Configuration.MaximumNameLength parameter.
- This is relevant for the GurobiSolver, since it can only handle names with a total length of up to 255 characters.
- I.e. if you encounter issues with the length of your debug-names, set the above-mentioned parameter to 255 (instead of its default value 'null').
- Feature: Added MaximumNameLength parameter to the ModelScope for limiting the maximum (debug-) name length of Variables, Constraints and Objectives.
- Some solvers (e.g. Gurobi) only allow variable names with a length of up to 255 characters. If a variable with a longer name is added, an Exception is thrown.
- The MaximumNameLength limits the length of the generated UniqueLongNames by truncating the debug names (from your specified name generator), before appending the suffix, so that the total length of the name will not exceed the MaximumNameLength.
- Improvement: Added possibility for generating a mapping of Variable ShortNames to DebugNames in the ConflictingSet. See ConflictingSet Documentation for further information.
- Improvement: Added a method for checking if a given variable index is used within a VariableCollection: IVariableCollection.IsVariableForIndexInstanciated
- GenericVariableCollection provides explicitly typed methods for querying with the generic "T" parameters.
- Improvement: Added method that returns all used variable indices within a GenericVariableCollection: GenericVariableCollection.ExistingIndicesGeneric
- Fix: Fixed an issue in MIPCL, where constraints without variables, such as "1 ⇐ 0" were ignored by the solver.
- Models that contain such constraints will now be declared infeasible.
- Breaking Change: Removed support for older MIPCL versions, since only the most recent version of MIPCL can be obtained from MIPCL Download.
- Breaking Change: Removed static ModelScope Configuration.Instance.
- There is no technical necessity for maintaining a singleton instance of the model scope configuration.
NuGet packages (4)
Showing the top 4 NuGet packages that depend on OPTANO.Modeling:
The Optimization.Framework allows you to use C# as a modelling language for mathematical optimization. It furthermore allows you to use solvers as services.
State of the Art Mathematical Programming Solver This package ships all files to run Gurobi with OPTANO Modeling on win64 and linux64. No additional installation required. When running on linux, please also install gurobi as usual. OPTANO.Modeling.Gurobi comes with a size-limited Gurobi license (Package OPTANO Modeling required). Please visit https://www.gurobi.com/partners/optano to obtain an unlimited license.
A F# library for creating and solving Linear Programming and Mixed Integer Programming Models
OPTANO.Modeling.GLPK provides a solver adapter that connects the GLPK ( https://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/ ) to OPTANO.Modeling ( https://www.nuget.org/packages/optano.modeling ). Copyright (C) 2020 OPTANO GmbH This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.