See the version list below for details.
Install-Package NZXTSharp -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package NZXTSharp --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="NZXTSharp" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add NZXTSharp --version 1.2.0
#r "nuget: NZXTSharp, 1.2.0"
// Install NZXTSharp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NZXTSharp&version=1.2.0 // Install NZXTSharp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NZXTSharp&version=1.2.0
NZXTSharp is a C# package that allows interaction with NZXT's Hue+. Support for other devices will be coming.
You can find NZXTSharp on NuGet here.
Please keep in mind that NZXTSharp is in development, and will have breaking changes in the future.
NZXTSharp's syntax is lightweight, only taking a few lines to get started.
using NZXTSharp; using NZXTSharp.Devices; using NZXTSharp.Effects; HuePlus hue = new HuePlus(); // Create device Fixed effect = new Fixed(new Color(255, 255, 255)); // Make fixed effect hue.ApplyEffect(hue.Both, effect); // Apply effect
Q: Are there any plans to make an SDK in XX language? A: As of yet, no. I am focusing on support for the .NET framework. Python is most likely next.
Q: Is XX device supported? A: Next up on the list are KrakenX devices, after that, the Hue 2 will most likely be next.
NZXTSharp is provided under the GNU GPLv3 license, but I want to re-iterate these stipulations:
- This software is provided as is.
- This software is provided with no warranty.
- Neither I, nor any of NZXTSharp's collaborators hold any liability for any broken or not working hardware resulting from using this package. Please use your best judgement.
A big thank you to Pet0203 for his help in reverse engineering the protocols and building NZXTSharp.
</> With ♥ by Ari Madian
- System.IO.Ports (>= 4.6.0-preview.18571.3)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Added ability to create Fixed effect with custom RGB values for all LEDs.
This feature offers great versatility for allowing users to create their own effects.
No breaking changes, docs will be updated soon.
All systems are working! This release is actually v1.0, but because of the way NuGet handles versions, it is 1.1.
This update includes full support for the Hue+ controller.
There are no breaking changes in this update.
- Bug fixes
- Input validation on more constructors
- The addition of XML docs to all methods, properties, constructors, and classes
- Little things here and there; cleanup, bits of refactoring, some performance improvements
All effects are now working! Subdevices should also be working.
- Breaking Changes - N/A
- Breaking Changes
- Renamed HexColor.cs to Color.cs
- New Features
- Subdevices: Individually control fans, strips, and their individual leds! Documentation and getting started examples coming soon.
- Behind the Scenes
- Addition of COM system, will make it easier to add support for more devices.
- Refactoring, moved some files around, cleanup.
Most effects still not working.