See the version list below for details.
Install-Package NZXTSharp -Version 1.0.2-beta
dotnet add package NZXTSharp --version 1.0.2-beta
<PackageReference Include="NZXTSharp" Version="1.0.2-beta" />
paket add NZXTSharp --version 1.0.2-beta
#r "nuget: NZXTSharp, 1.0.2-beta"
// Install NZXTSharp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NZXTSharp&version=1.0.2-beta&prerelease // Install NZXTSharp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NZXTSharp&version=1.0.2-beta&prerelease
NZXTSharp is a C# package that allows interaction with NZXT's Hue+. Support for other devices will be coming.
Find NZXTSharp on NuGet here. If you are adding through Visual Studio, please be sure to check
Please keep in mind that NZXTSharp is in heavy development, and will have breaking changes in the future. NZXTSharp is in very early development, and very little is supported at the moment. Please keep checking back!
NZXTSharp's syntax is lightweight, only taking a few lines to get started.
using NZXTSharp; using NZXTSharp.Devices; using NZXTSharp.Effects; HuePlus hue = new HuePlus(); // Create device Fixed effect = new Fixed(new Color(255, 255, 255)); // Make fixed effect hue.ApplyEffect(hue.Both, effect); // Apply effect
NZXTSharp is provided under the GNU GPLv3 license, but I want to re-iterate these stipulations:
- This software is provided as is.
- This software is provided with no warranty.
- Neither I, nor any of NZXTSharp's collaborators hold any liability for any broken or not working hardware resulting from using this package. Please use your best judgement.
A big thank you to Pet0203 for his help in reverse engineering the protocols and building NZXTSharp.
</> With ♥ by Ari Madian
- System.IO.Ports (>= 4.6.0-preview.18571.3)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Breaking Changes
- Renamed HexColor.cs to Color.cs
- New Features
- Subdevices: Individually control fans, strips, and their individual leds! Documentation and getting started examples coming soon.
- Behind the Scenes
- Addition of COM system, will make it easier to add support for more devices.
- Refactoring, moved some files around, cleanup.
Most effects still not working.