The Ljund Common Library includes many useful development aids such as:
- Task Queue; The ability to set multiple tasks running in a queue-like system with configurable options of what to do in certain situations
- Cryptography Helpers; Assymmetric, Symmetric and Hash functions
- Win32 Helpers; Win32 API functions imported
- IPC Helpers; Ability to generate dynamic proxy classes for your classes that will work across your client, providing IntelliSense also. See documentation
- Shared Configuration; Create a Shared Configuration file that works across multiple applications without issues
- Extensibility Helpers; For both extending your application via plugins and discovering these plugins in the first place
- More; See the documentation!
Install-Package LjundCommon -Version 0.4.0
dotnet add package LjundCommon --version 0.4.0
<PackageReference Include="LjundCommon" Version="0.4.0" />
paket add LjundCommon --version 0.4.0
#r "nuget: LjundCommon, 0.4.0"
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on LjundCommon:
Ljund Controls contains Windows 8 themeing for WPF and helpers for animation of controls such as fading in/out, resizing, sliding and more. In addition to these core features, a TextEntryDialog is provided, and a helper for navigation between pages in a WPF Frame.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.