GroupDocs.Search for .NET is a easy to use document search library which performs search operations over various file formats - DOC, XLS, PPT, ODP and many others. The search API allows to create search index with flexible settings with different requirements: quick and lightweight document search or advanced document search features. Customize search index with custom fields and search your custom data along with document text and metadata.
* Create, update, merge indexes;
* In memory index or on disk;
* Indexing password protected documents;
* Indexing with stop words;
* Support for indexing additional fields;
* Support for blended characters;
* Support for character replacement during indexing;
* Support for custom text extractors;
* Option for compact and metadata index;
* Ability to save extracted text in index;
* Document filtering during indexing and search;
* Search for different object types: text, numbers, dates, file names, document types, metadata fields, document creation/modification dates;
* Perform basic search: simple search, boolean search, regular expression search, faceted search;
* Perform advanced search: case sensitive search, flexible fuzzy search, synonym search, homophone search, wildcard search, phrase search with wildcards, search for different word forms, date range search, numeric range search;
* Search by chunks (pages);
* Perform spell check during search;
* Perform keyboard layout correction during search;
* Search queries in text or flexible object form;
* Highlighting search results;
* Multiple simultaneous thread safe search;
* Thread safe search during indexing, updating and merging operations;
* Search over several indexes simultaneously.
Supported document formats:
* Microsoft Word documents - DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOCM, DOTX, DOTM, TXT, RTF;
* Microsoft Excel spreadsheets - XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, XLTX, XLTM,CSV, XLA, XLAM, XML;
* Microsoft PowerPoint presentations - PPT, PPS, POT, PPTX, PPTM, POTX, POTM, PPSX, PPSM;
* Microsoft OneNote - ONE;
* Open Document formats - ODP, ODS, ODT, OTT;
* Portable Document Formats - PDF;
* Email - PST, OST, EML, EMLX, MSG;
* Ebook - EPUB, FB2;
* Archive - ZIP;
For more details on the GroupDocs.Search for .NET API, please visit GroupDocs website at:
Note: GroupDocs.Search for .NET will run in evaluation mode. In order to test full features of the product, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GroupDocs.Search -Version 19.10.1
dotnet add package GroupDocs.Search --version 19.10.1
<PackageReference Include="GroupDocs.Search" Version="19.10.1" />
paket add GroupDocs.Search --version 19.10.1
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on GroupDocs.Search:
GroupDocs.Total for .NET is a compilation of every .NET API offered by GroupDocs. We compile it on a daily basis to ensure that it contains the most up to date versions of each of our .NET document manipulation APIs. With GroupDocs.Total for .NET developers can use all our APIs with a single license. However, you can order any individual API as well. The APIs we offer include: GroupDocs.Viewer GroupDocs.Annotation GroupDocs.Conversion GroupDocs.Comparison GroupDocs.Signature GroupDocs.Assembly GroupDocs.Metadata GroupDocs.Search GroupDocs.Parser GroupDocs.Watermark GroupDocs.Editor GroupDocs.Merger GroupDocs.Redaction GroupDocs.Classification GroupDocs.Total for .NET Documentation https://docs.groupdocs.com/display/gdtotalproductfamily/GroupDocs.Total+for+.NET Free support for GroupDocs.Total for .NET is provided on our support forum: https://forum.groupdocs.com/
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.