GrapeCity Documents for PDF (GcPdf) is a cross-platform library that allows to create, analyze, and modify PDF documents.
Its object model closely follows the Adobe PDF specification, and is designed to provide direct access to features of the PDF format.
In addition, Documents for PDF includes a powerful and platform-independent font handling and text layout engine and other high-level features that make PDF document creation easy and convenient.
The online Documents for PDF sample browser is available at http://demos.componentone.com/gcdocs/gcpdf
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf -Version 188.8.131.527
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf --version 184.108.40.2067
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf" Version="220.127.116.117" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf --version 18.104.22.1687
# Changes from version 22.214.171.1246:
- Exception could occur when parsing certain PDF files that contain empty stream objects. (DOC-1467)
- Some PDF files using CMYK colors were rendered with distortions. (DOC-1467)
- Font settings (Font and FontSize) specified via WidgetAnnotation.TextFormat were ignored even if the specified font was embedded. (DOC-1410)
- In some cases exception could occur in GcPdfDocument.Save() method after changing the value of an AcroForm field. (DOC-1367)
- Exception occurred in GcPdfDocument.Load() method if the PDF was secured but had no FileID entry. (DOC-1422)
- The structure tree of certain PDF files was processed incorrectly. (DOC-1446)
- It is now possible to export PDF pages with combined CJK glyphs to images using GcWicBitmap. (DOC-1457)
- Added methods that allow to work with appearance states of AnnotationBase, see Appearance.GetStates() and Appearance.GetOnState() methods. (DOC-1425)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.