This package adds OCR capability to Gnostice Document Studio .NET product.
Note that this is an add-on package and therefore should be used along with other packages of Gnostice Document Studio packages.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Gnostice.DocumentStudio.OCR -Version 19.3.0
dotnet add package Gnostice.DocumentStudio.OCR --version 19.3.0
<PackageReference Include="Gnostice.DocumentStudio.OCR" Version="19.3.0" />
paket add Gnostice.DocumentStudio.OCR --version 19.3.0
#r "nuget: Gnostice.DocumentStudio.OCR, 19.3.0"
// Install Gnostice.DocumentStudio.OCR as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Gnostice.DocumentStudio.OCR&version=19.3.0 // Install Gnostice.DocumentStudio.OCR as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Gnostice.DocumentStudio.OCR&version=19.3.0
Version 2019 R3 - November 22, 2019
- From this release onward .NET Framework 4.0 is not supported anymore. The
lowest supported version is .NET Framework 4.5.
- WPF Document Viewer
- Introduced a new property “MouseMode” to change the mouse pointer actions.
It provides three options: pan, selection and marquee zoom.
- Introduced area selection tool.
- Introduced drag and zoom feature.
- Added support for Mouse Up, Down and Move events.
- Document Viewer
- Introduced Non-page switching Scrolling Mode
- Introduced Cover Page Page Layouting option.
- The event ‘ZoomListUpdated’ is renamed as ‘ZoomValuesUpdated’.
- New .NET Core compliant PDF Engine
- Support for rendering of CCITT Group 3 and Group 4 encoded images.
- Support for decoding of streams encoded in ASCIIHex, ASCII85, RunLength, and
LZW, compression filter types in addition to already supported Flate encoded streams
- Image engine
- Addressed the issue with TIFF taking longer time to load by loading the pages
only when they are accessed.
- Word engine
- Fixed threading issue when drawing images embedded in Word documents.
- Handled parsing of external HTML content in DOCX engine.
- Handled the color property ‘Auto’ so that the text is visible when a black
background is present.
- DOCX Parsing issue when cell properties are not defined resulting in “Object
reference not set to an instance of an object” exception.
- DOCX fails to load when it has a namespace associated with ECMA 376 3rd edition.
- DOCX parsing issue when the unit is set to ‘pt’ as the expected unit is ‘twips’.
- HTML engine
- Replaced the usage of XML parser in HTML engine with AngleSharp.
- Enabled HTML as an input format. This was disabled earlier since most HTML would
fail to parse with the built in XML parser.
- PDF : Updated fault tolerance logic to handle the case when trailer has incorrect
xref table /Size entry.
- Tesseract (>= 3.3.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.