See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Diplo.GodMode -Version 1.4.0
dotnet add package Diplo.GodMode --version 1.4.0
<PackageReference Include="Diplo.GodMode" Version="1.4.0" />
paket add Diplo.GodMode --version 1.4.0
#r "nuget: Diplo.GodMode, 1.4.0"
// Install Diplo.GodMode as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Diplo.GodMode&version=1.4.0 // Install Diplo.GodMode as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Diplo.GodMode&version=1.4.0
Diplo God Mode makes Umbraco 7 developers invincible! This custom tree in the Developer section of Umbraco allows you to browse, query and search your document types and compositions; your templates and partials; your datatypes and property editors; your media library; your custom controllers and models.
For instance, you can:
* Easily see which document types inherit from any of your compositions
* See which document types use which property editor or data type instance
* See which partials are used by all your templates
* Find out which data types are being used (or not)
* Browse all media in the Media Library and sort it by file type, size or media type
* Browse all your content in an easy-to-filter flat table
* View all Umbraco members and filter them by assigned group
* See content usage statistics by Content Type
* See which controllers (Surface, API and RenderMvc) are being used and in what namespaces and DLLs
* View all generated models (that inherit from PublishedContentModel)
* Browse all Umbraco and server settings (including registered servers and migration history)
* Look at all interfaces in assemblies
* Clear the various Umbraco caches and even restart the app pool
* Warm up the compilation of all views in a single bound... erm, click
* Plus lots more
- UmbracoCms.Core (>= 7.4.3)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
New member browser that allows you to search, browse and filter Umbraco members by group. Better compatability with other Umbraco packages (ie. strict mode doesn't interfer)