See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Diplo.GodMode -Version 1.3.7
dotnet add package Diplo.GodMode --version 1.3.7
<PackageReference Include="Diplo.GodMode" Version="1.3.7" />
paket add Diplo.GodMode --version 1.3.7
#r "nuget: Diplo.GodMode, 1.3.7"
// Install Diplo.GodMode as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Diplo.GodMode&version=1.3.7 // Install Diplo.GodMode as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Diplo.GodMode&version=1.3.7
Diplo God Mode makes Umbraco 7 developers invincible! This custom tree in the Developer section of Umbraco allows you to browse, query and search your document types and compositions; your templates and partials; your datatypes and property editors; your media library; your custom controllers and models.
For instance, you can:
* Easily see which document types inherit from any of your compositions
* See which document types use which property editor or data type instance
* See which partials are used by all your templates
* Find out which data types are being used (or not)
* Browse all media in the Media Library and sort it by file type, size or media type
* Browse all your content in an easy-to-filter flat table
* See content usage statistics by Content Type
* See which controllers (Surface, API and RenderMvc) are being used and in what namespaces and DLLs
* View all generated models (that inherit from PublishedContentModel)
* Browse all Umbraco and server settings (including registered servers and migration history)
* Look at all interfaces in assemblies
* Clear the various Umbraco caches and even restart the app pool
* Warm up the compilation of all views in a single bound... erm, click
* Plus lots more
- UmbracoCms.Core (>= 7.4.3)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Added in a Content Usage browser which shows you how many instances of a particular content type are being used (eg. How many pages created using Doc Type X);
Improved Umbraco stats, including Server Registrations and Migration History.