C# Property Mapper that utilizes attributes in order to perform the mapping.
While I personally love auto mappers, I don't like being forced to configure
one type to another. In the end, I am just mapping one set of properties to
another set of properties. All I care about is that the names match
(or I can tell it what name to look for) and the types are assignable.
ClassyMapper will do just that!
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package ClassyMapper -Version 1.1.0
dotnet add package ClassyMapper --version 1.1.0
<PackageReference Include="ClassyMapper" Version="1.1.0" />
paket add ClassyMapper --version 1.1.0
- Up to 500% speed increase!
- Added multi-threading when mapping through lists
- Removed expensive lock calls and replaced with ConcurrentDictionary
- Changed .SingleOrDfault() to .FirstOrDefault since it is impossible for there to be 2 properties with the exact same name in a class and this speeds things up greatly
- Added static method ClearCacheObjects in case you want to clear these caches every now and then
- Added IClassyMapperConfig just incase you need to use a different implementation
- Fixed a bug where a Struct could not be mapped from a dto back to an entity
- Changed MapClass to include structs
- Due to this, changed MapClassAttribute to MapAllPropertiesAttribute
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.