C# Property Mapper that utilizes attributes in order to perform the mapping.
While I personally love auto mappers, I don't like being forced to configure
one type to another. In the end, I am just mapping one set of properties to
another set of properties. All I care about is that the names match
(or I can tell it what name to look for) and the types are assignable.
ClassyMapper will do just that!
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package ClassyMapper -Version 1.0.4
dotnet add package ClassyMapper --version 1.0.4
<PackageReference Include="ClassyMapper" Version="1.0.4" />
paket add ClassyMapper --version 1.0.4
- Fixed a bug where using the mapper with the same object would result in the previously cached version being returned
- Added support for mapping nullable enums
- Added support to use Expression Tree get/set for mapping instead of reflection; The higher the number of objects/properties being mapped, the faster Expression Tree becomes but has a higher up front price so it is turned off by default
- Refactored some of the code to make the AssignValue method easier to read
- Made the constructor public since there was no reason not to (can do new ClassyMapper() if you want)
- Added IClassyMapper interface in case you want to IoC inject it
- Added new RegisterConstructor method to allow you to map classes that have no parameterless constructor
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.