See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Akka.Cluster --version 1.4.49
NuGet\Install-Package Akka.Cluster -Version 1.4.49
<PackageReference Include="Akka.Cluster" Version="1.4.49" />
paket add Akka.Cluster --version 1.4.49
#r "nuget: Akka.Cluster, 1.4.49"
// Install Akka.Cluster as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Akka.Cluster&version=1.4.49 // Install Akka.Cluster as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Akka.Cluster&version=1.4.49
Akka.NET is a .NET port of the popular Akka project from the Scala / Java community. We are an idiomatic .NET implementation of the actor model built on top of the .NET Common Language Runtime.
- Website: https://getakka.net/
- Twitter 🐦: AkkaDotNet
- Discussions 📣: Akka.NET GitHub Discussions
- Chat 💬: Akka.NET on Discord
- StackOverflow ✔️: Akka.NET on StackOverflow
Akka.NET is a .NET Foundation project.
How is Akka.NET Used?
Akka.NET can be used in-process or inside large, distributed real-time systems; we support a wide variety of use cases.
Akka.NET can be used to solve the following types of problems:
- Concurrency - Akka.NET actors only process messages one-at-a-time and they do so in first in, first out (FIFO) order; this means that any application state internal to an actor is automatically thread-safe without having to use
locks or any other shared-memory synchronization mechanisms.
- Stream Processing - Akka.NET actors and Akka.Streams make it easy to build streaming applications, used for processing incoming streams of data or incoming streams of live events such as UI or network events inside native applications.
- Event-Driven Programming - actors make it easy to build event-driven applications, as actors' message-processing routines naturally express these types of designs.
- Event Sourcing and CQRS - Akka.Persistence, used by actors to make their state re-entrant and recoverable across restarts or migrations between nodes, natively supports event sourcing. Akka.Persistence.Query can be used to compute CQRS-style projections and materialized views from Akka.Persistence data.
- Location Transparency - Akka.Remote makes it simple for actors in remote processes to transparently communicate with each other.
- Highly Available, Fault-Tolerant Distributed Systems - Akka.Cluster, Akka.Cluster.Sharding, and other tools built on top of Akka.Cluster make it possible to build highly available and fault-tolerant distributed systems by leveraging peer-to-peer programming models with topology-aware message routing and distribution.
- Low Latency, High Throughput - Akka.NET aims to be low latency and high throughput, processing 10s millions of messages per second in-memory and hundreds of thousands of messages per second over remote connections.
Where Can I Learn Akka.NET?
You can start by taking the Akka.NET Bootcamp, but there are many other great learning resources for Akka.NET Online.
- Petabridge's Akka.NET Videos on YouTube
- ".NET Conf - When and How to Use the Actor Model An Introduction to Akka.NET Actors"
- Reactive Applications with Akka.NET
- Akka.NET Succinctly
|.NET Framework Unit Tests|
|.NET Framework MultiNode Tests|
|.NET Core (Windows) Unit Tests|
|.NET Core (Linux) Unit Tests|
|.NET Core (Windows) MultiNode Tests|
|.NET Core (Linux) MultiNode Tests|
Install Akka.NET via NuGet
If you want to include Akka.NET in your project, you can install it directly from NuGet
To install Akka.NET Distributed Actor Framework, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package Akka PM> Install-Package Akka.Remote
And if you need F# support:
PM> Install-Package Akka.FSharp
Please see Building Akka.NET.
To access nightly Akka.NET builds, please see the instructions here.
If you need help getting started with Akka.NET, there's a number of great community resources online:
- Subscribe to the Akka.NET project feed on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AkkaDotNet (@AkkaDotNet)
- Join the Akka.NET project Gitter chat: https://gitter.im/akkadotnet/akka.net
- Ask Akka.NET questions on Stack Overflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/akka.net
If you and your company are interested in getting professional Akka.NET support, you can contact Petabridge for dedicated Akka.NET support.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- Akka.Coordination (>= 1.4.49)
- Akka.Remote (>= 1.4.49)
NuGet packages (36)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Akka.Cluster:
Distributed publish/subscribe, client and singleton support for Akka.NET cluster
Replicated data using CRDT structures
Akka.Cluster Petabridge.Cmd palettes for cluster management and monitoring.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Akka.Cluster:
a cqrs and event sourcing framework for dotnet core using akka.net
Akka.NET v1.4.49 includes some new core Akka.NET APIs and bug fixes to fundamental `Akka.Actor` behavior.
[Akka.Actor: Read stash capacity from actor's mailbox or dispatcher configuration](https://github.com/akkadotnet/akka.net/pull/6323)
[Akka.Actor: Added support for `UnrestrictedStash`](https://github.com/akkadotnet/akka.net/pull/6325)
[Akka.Actor: Add API for `UntypedActorWithStash` types](https://github.com/akkadotnet/akka.net/pull/6327)
[Akka.Actor: set default `PoolRouter.SupervisorStrategy` to `Restart`](https://github.com/akkadotnet/akka.net/pull/6366)
[Akka.Persistence.Sql.Common: FailChunkExecution does not handle `DbExceptions` wrapped in an `AggregateException` ](https://github.com/akkadotnet/akka.net/pull/6364)
You can see the [full set of tracked issues for Akka.NET v1.4.49 here](https://github.com/akkadotnet/akka.net/milestone/80).
| COMMITS | LOC+ | LOC- | AUTHOR |
| --- | --- | --- | --- |
| 2 | 711 | 186 | Ismael Hamed |
| 2 | 41 | 182 | Aaron Stannard |