returned for Tags:"re-entrant"
re-linq Frontend: A foundation for parsing LINQ expression trees and generating queries in SQL or other languages.
- Transforms expression trees into abstract syntax trees resemblying LINQ query expressions (from ... select syntax)
- Simplifies many aspects of this tree (sub queries,...
Allows LINQ providers based on re-linq Frontend to support eager fetching.
An assembly containing class[es] for managing and using singleton instances of reentrant objects.
Contains the documentation file for Remotion.TypePipe.
Support for unit testing of libraries based on the re-linq Frontend.
re-linq SQL Backend: A framework for generating SQL based on the re-linq Frontend.
Support for unit testing of libraries based on the re-linq SQL Backend.
Provides a high-level API for type generation based on expression trees.
- Type modifications through subclass proxies
- Libraries can independently add modifications to any single type
- Reflection.Emit code generator
- Support for adding other code generators