Will generate Sequential Guids based on MongoDB's ObjectId specification. Date & time are encoded into the value so you do not need to store them separately in your database. Supports standard Guids as well as SQL Server guids.
Simple, fast generation of RFC4122 UUIDS.
- Generate RFC4122 version 1 or version 4 UUIDs
- Runs in node.js and all browsers.
- Cryptographically strong random # generation on supporting platforms
- 1.1K minified and gzip'ed
- Annotated source code
A Simple Unique Identifier (SUID) is (almost) unique like a GUID but only 7 characters !
There are five types of fixed size SUID :
* LettersOnlySuid : 14 lowercase letters
* UrlFriendlySuid : 10 url friendly characters
* FilenameSuid : 10 characters than can be used to create a filename
* Suid : 9...
Got an Int? Need a Guid? Get a Gluid.
A simple, fast collection of extension methods that allow you to covert regular Int's and Long's to a Guid and back later without clashing with any system generated Guid.
Useful for converting legacy Id's to distributed Id's without the need for a look-up...