Roslyn analyzers that spot Bugs, Vulnerabilities and Code Smells in your code. For an even better overall experience, you can use SonarLint for Visual Studio, which is a free extension (https://www.sonarlint.org/visualstudio/) that can be used standalone or with SonarQube...
A analyzer library for Visual Basic that uses Roslyn to produce refactorings, code analysis, and other niceties.
This is a community project, free and open source. Everyone is invited to contribute, fork, share and use the code. No money shall be charged by this software, nor it will be. Ever.
Provides analyzers for validating that:
* Tabs are used for indentation.
* Lengths of lines, methods, properties, and files are acceptable.
* #regions are used within long files and files that contain multiple types.
* Method blocks use a single return.
* File names match the names of...