GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET is a lightweight library that allows you to merge and diff two versions of a document. Supported file formats include: PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, ODT, TXT, HTML.
The library comes with a web UI that allows you to display differences between documents with a redline change tracking view. The UI can easily be customized and integrated into your own app. You can also build your own UI from scratch or use the library without the UI at all.
Key Features Include:
1. GroupDocs.Comparison identifies not only differences in document contents, but styles changes, including bold/italic, underlines, strikethroughs, font type, etc.
2. Once documents are merged, the library generates a diff summary, listing all the changes found.
3. The library allows you to compare up to 3 Word (DOC/DOCX) files. It also shows which changes come from what document.
4. When comparing Word documents, changes can be accepted or rejected and the result exported to a final document.
5. You can upload documents from streams and send the result output to streams as well.
For more details on the library, please visit the GroupDocs website at:
Note: this download contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license set it will run in evaluation mode with some limitations. To test the GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET library without limitations, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package groupdocs-comparison-dotnet -Version 2.2.1
dotnet add package groupdocs-comparison-dotnet --version 2.2.1
<PackageReference Include="groupdocs-comparison-dotnet" Version="2.2.1" />
paket add groupdocs-comparison-dotnet --version 2.2.1
DOCOMPARE-445 Comparison.NET - Issue with content changes in complex list
DOCOMPARE-542 Comparison.NET - Values of "Content Changes" item are duplicated for comparison of the small documents
DOCOMPARE-538 Comparison.NET - Page header and footer are displayed on the "Summary changes" page
DOCOMPARE-552 Comparison.NET - Deletion aren't found for compare particular TXT documents
DOCOMPARE-551 The embedded resources are not loaded correctly when the bundles optimization is switched on after latest changes
DOCOMPARE-547 For some word documents an exception is raised "Unable to open the document"
DOCOMPARE-550 The bundles are with switched off optimization
DOCOMPARE-545 The comparison do not work at all if hosted as virtual application under other website
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.