The Open Toolkit is set of fast, low-level C# bindings for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and OpenAL. It runs on all major platforms and powers hundreds of apps, games and scientific research.
OpenTK provides several utility libraries, including a math/linear algebra package, a windowing system, and input handling.
Install-Package engenious.OpenTK -Version 3.0.1-pre
dotnet add package engenious.OpenTK --version 3.0.1-pre
<PackageReference Include="engenious.OpenTK" Version="3.0.1-pre" />
paket add engenious.OpenTK --version 3.0.1-pre
* Replaced JoystickButton enum with simple long. (breaking API change)
* Increase available joystick buttons to 64.
* Add support for OpenGL ES3 through Angle + DIrect3D.
* Fix 2 crashes on android
* Move to built-in System.Diagnostics.Debug for Android + iOS
* Fix for certain joysticks returning invalid HID pages.
* Fix for certain joysticks with negative axis range being inverted.
* Fix Xbox controller D-pad on windows
* Fix joystick hat position sticking on Linux
* Enhance xbox button detection to include GUIDE button.
* Fix iOS GL bindings issue introduced by 2ea8334
* Fix crash on setting time to <= 0 for iOS + Android.
* Several minor XML documentation fixes and enhancements
* Fix for angle backbuffer size issue on window resize
* Possible fix for broken GLControl package.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.