DynamicPDF. Printing. NET. x64
PrintManager is an easy to use .NET API that allows software developers to dynamically print PDF files to any local or network printer. PrintManager allows you to manage multiple print jobs, verify printer settings and handle successful or unsuccessful prints all from within one SDK.
This package is for x64 processor architecture.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package ceTe.DynamicPDF.Printing.NET.x64 -Version 126.96.36.199865
dotnet add package ceTe.DynamicPDF.Printing.NET.x64 --version 188.8.131.52865
<PackageReference Include="ceTe.DynamicPDF.Printing.NET.x64" Version="184.108.40.206865" />
paket add ceTe.DynamicPDF.Printing.NET.x64 --version 220.127.116.11865
◦ Print multiple pages per sheet.
◦ PDF Portfolio printing.
◦ Retrieve full list of printers including installed network printers.
◦ Specify Print Priority.
◦ Print Specified Area of a PDF Page.
◦ Ability to set the quality based resolution (Low, Medium, High etc.)
◦ A license is not required for evaluation usage. But a version specific license is required for production usage.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.