See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package XmlTools --version 0.6.5
NuGet\Install-Package XmlTools -Version 0.6.5
<PackageReference Include="XmlTools" Version="0.6.5" />
paket add XmlTools --version 0.6.5
#r "nuget: XmlTools, 0.6.5"
// Install XmlTools as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=XmlTools&version=0.6.5 // Install XmlTools as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=XmlTools&version=0.6.5
XmlTools - www.dangl-it.com
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 is compatible. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- XSD type names with a point `.` are now supported for corrector generation, the point is converted to an underscore `_` when generating a class name
- The decimal corrector now removes decimal elements that have non-numerical content completely
- The decimal corrector now removes decimal values that contain nested nodes, e.g. `<Outer><Inner>123</Inner></Outer>` is removed since `Inner` is not a valid decimal string representation
- The decimal corrector now removes multiple points or commas, e.g. `123..456` is fixed to `123.456`
- The schema corrector now removes elements that are marked as numerical but which have either no value at all or are self-closing in Xml
- The schema corrector now uses `string.Equals()` for case invariant comparisons to reduce the count of object allocations that comes with `.ToUpperInvariant()`
- Configure package description for NuGet packages
- Schema corrector now fixes invalid Xsd decimal types
- Add feature to only flatten groups with specific names
- Add feature to merge multiple schemas
- Fix comment style in generated code
- Add feature to repair or remove invalid Xml date elements
- Add `GroupFlattener`
- Fix bug where attributes could not be corrected when they had wrong casing
- Fixes duplicate enumeration values and disables compiler warning about missing Xml comments for the generated class
- Initial Release