WPF chrome tabs is a tab control modeled after the tabs in Google's Chrome browser. Tabs can be reordered and snapped to/from windows.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package WPFChromeTabsMVVM -Version 1.2.7
dotnet add package WPFChromeTabsMVVM --version 1.2.7
<PackageReference Include="WPFChromeTabsMVVM" Version="1.2.7" />
paket add WPFChromeTabsMVVM --version 1.2.7
New in 1.2.7:
-Fixed a possible nullreference exception when using persistent tabs on a timer.
New in 1.2.5:
- Fixed a bug where the "add tab" button was not enabled when the binding was first established, unless "RaiseCanExecuteChanged" was called manually.
New in 1.2.4:
- Tabs graphic no longer stretches weirdly with wide tabs.
New in 1.2.2:
- Fixed a tab drag bug that occured after dragging the window with the last open tab.
- Fixed a layout issue with wider then standard tabs.
New in 1.2.1:
- When using an ObservableCollection and without implementing the ReorderTabsCommand, tab reordering works out of the box by modifying the source collection order.
New in 1.2.0:
- Background tab visual tree can now be cached in memory via the TabPersistBehavior, either for the lifetime of the application, or for a chosen duration.
- Added support for styling the "new tab" button.
- Added a property to change "new tab" button behavior between opening tabs in the background or foreground.
- Added support for changing the tab overlap.
- Fixed an UI issue where "new tab" button was not visually disabled when command CanExecute was set to false.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.