See the version list below for details.
NuGet\Install-Package UnmanagedExports -Version 18.104.22.16862
dotnet add package UnmanagedExports --version 22.214.171.12462
<PackageReference Include="UnmanagedExports" Version="126.96.36.19962" />
paket add UnmanagedExports --version 188.8.131.5262
#r "nuget: UnmanagedExports, 184.108.40.20662"
// Install UnmanagedExports as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=UnmanagedExports&version=220.127.116.1162 // Install UnmanagedExports as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=UnmanagedExports&version=18.104.22.16862
A set of compile-time libraries (nothing to deploy) and a build task that enable you to export functions from managed code to native applications.
That means, you can create plugins in a managed language like C# or F# for native applications that only have a C-Api (like Notepad++).
The nuget package is all you need. Just mark your methods with [DllExport] and build for x86, x64 or ia64.
- You have to set your platform target to either x86, ia64 or x64. AnyCPU assemblies cannot export functions.
- The export name defaults to the method name and the calling convention to stdcall. If that's all what you want, you can just use [DllExport] without parameters.
- You cannot put your exports in generic types or export generic methods. (The CLR wouldn't know what type parameters to use)
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (3)
Showing the top 3 NuGet packages that depend on UnmanagedExports:
Metatrader MQL library for C#
Wyam is a simple to use, highly modular, and extremely configurable static content generator. This library provides support for generating text.
GitHub repositories (11)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on UnmanagedExports:
Windows Driver and XInput Wrapper for Sony DualShock 3/4 Controllers
Run PowerShell with rundll32. Bypass software restrictions.
Microsoft.Diagnostics.Runtime is a set of APIs for introspecting processes and dumps.
Methods for attacking KeePass 2.X databases, including extracting of encryption key material from memory.
- The Metadata assemby is signed now. (So you can create signed assemblies with exports)
- Placing [DllExport] on non-static methods will now yield an error.
- Placing [DllExport] on methods in generic types (or types nested in generic types) will yield an error.
- Errors regarding lib.exe will no longer break the build.
- Added support for generic return types. Even the most esotheric corner cases (obfuscated types) should work.
- Made the code that checks method names and class names much more resilient and faster.
- Most messages are localizable now (and I translated them to German).