See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package TwainScanningCore --version 1.3.5
NuGet\Install-Package TwainScanningCore -Version 1.3.5
<PackageReference Include="TwainScanningCore" Version="1.3.5" />
paket add TwainScanningCore --version 1.3.5
#r "nuget: TwainScanningCore, 1.3.5"
// Install TwainScanningCore as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=TwainScanningCore&version=1.3.5 // Install TwainScanningCore as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=TwainScanningCore&version=1.3.5
Powerful TWAIN library for easy scanning using TWAIN drivers: scan with scanner software, silent scan, 32-bit/64-bit/AnyCPU, scan to image (TIFF, BMP, JPEG, PNG), scan to PDF, multi-page scan (PDF, TIFF), protect PDF. This version is available only for Windows
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.1 is compatible.|
- System.Resources.Extensions (>= 4.6.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Standardized terminology related to transfer mechanisms
- Clarified messages for several condition codes in BadRcTwainException
- Improved written PDF metadata
- Improved XML documentation
- Improved logging logic
- Bridgex86 - Added support for PDF protection when scanning to it
- Bridgex86 - Added IsDeviceCached method for checking if the specified device is cached to improve performance
- Fixed issue where explicitly set TIFF compression was being ignored for black and white images
- Bridgex86 - Improved caching logic and performance