See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package TapTrack.Tcmp --version 0.3.0
NuGet\Install-Package TapTrack.Tcmp -Version 0.3.0
<PackageReference Include="TapTrack.Tcmp" Version="0.3.0" />
paket add TapTrack.Tcmp --version 0.3.0
#r "nuget: TapTrack.Tcmp, 0.3.0"
// Install TapTrack.Tcmp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=TapTrack.Tcmp&version=0.3.0 // Install TapTrack.Tcmp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=TapTrack.Tcmp&version=0.3.0
A C# SDK to communicate with a either a TappyUSB or TappyBLE using the TCMP protocol.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net452 is compatible. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- NdefLibrary (>= 3.1.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Bugfix and Improvements:
- Fixed get firmware command
- Improved bluetooth connection class such that the bluegiga dongle does not be to be connected when the class is created
- Added the flush command for the Connection class
- Updated the example program to have the get firmware/hardware version command, get battery level command, and connect to either a TappyBLE or TappyUSB
- Added a method to convert the UID byte array to a string for the Tag class