See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Syncfusion.Gauge.WinUI -Version 22.214.171.124
dotnet add package Syncfusion.Gauge.WinUI --version 126.96.36.199
<PackageReference Include="Syncfusion.Gauge.WinUI" Version="188.8.131.52" />
paket add Syncfusion.Gauge.WinUI --version 184.108.40.206
#r "nuget: Syncfusion.Gauge.WinUI, 220.127.116.11"
// Install Syncfusion.Gauge.WinUI as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Syncfusion.Gauge.WinUI&version=18.104.22.168 // Install Syncfusion.Gauge.WinUI as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Syncfusion.Gauge.WinUI&version=22.214.171.124
The Syncfusion Gauge controls for WinUI 3 - Project Reunion package contains the following gauge controls needed in any line-of-business applications
List of Controls:
The Syncfusion WinUI Radial Gauge is a multi-purpose data visualization control, that displays numerical values on a circular scale. It has a rich set of features such as axes, ranges, pointers, and annotations that are fully customizable and extendable. Use it to create speedometers, temperature monitors, dashboards, meter gauges, multi axis clocks, watches, activity gauges, compasses, and more.
- Axes - The radial gauge axis is a circular arc in which a set of values are displayed along a linear or custom scale based on the design requirements. Axis elements, such as labels, ticks, and axis line, can be easily customized with built-in properties
- Ranges - Gauge range is a visual element that helps to quickly visualize a value where it falls on the axis.
- Pointers - Pointer is used to indicate values on an axis. Radial gauge has three types of pointers: needle pointer, marker pointer, and range pointer. All the pointers can be customized as needed.
- Pointer animation - Animates the pointer in a visually appealing way when the pointer moves from one value to another.
- Pointer interaction - Radial gauge provides an option to drag a pointer from one value to another. It is used to change the value at run time.
- Annotations - Adds multiple controls such as text and image as an annotation at a specific point of interest in the radial gauge.
The Syncfusion WinUI Linear Gauge control is a multipurpose data visualization control that displays numerical values on a linear scale horizontally or vertically.
- Orientation - The Linear Gauge can be oriented vertically or horizontally.
- Axis - The Linear Gauge axis is a scale where a set of values is plotted. Axis elements, such as labels, major ticks, and minor ticks, can be customized.
- Ranges - The Linear Gauge range is a visual element that helps you quickly visualize where a range falls on the axis track. Multiple ranges with different styles can be added to a gauge.
- Pointers - The Linear Gauge pointer is used to indicate a specific value on the axis. The control has three types of pointers: shape marker pointer, content marker pointer, and bar pointer. All the pointers can be customized as needed. You can add multiple pointers in a single gauge.
- Pointer animation - The Linear Gauge can animate the pointer in a visually appealing way when the pointer moves from one value to another.
- Pointer interaction - The Linear Gauge provides an option to drag a pointer from one value to another to change the value at runtime.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., Syncfusion has more than 26,000+ customers and more than 1 million users, including large financial institutions, Fortune 500 companies, and global IT consultancies.
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA. To acquire a license, you can purchase one here or start a free 30-day trial here.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.