Summer Batch is a lightweight, reliable, efficient, open-source batch framework for .Net and C# community.
Its design is driven by the concepts exposed in the JSR-352 specification and provides for .NETCore 3.1 C# an equivalent to JBatch / Spring Batch.
• Repeatable and customizable batch jobs
• Multi step jobs, with simple step sequences or conditional logic between them
• In-memory or persisted job repository
• Support for a Read-Process-Write logic, as well as arbitrary batchlet for a more complete control on the behavior
• Chunk processing with checkpoint management and restartability
• Step partitioning used for parallel processing
• Database readers and writers, with support for Microsoft® SQL Server, IMB® DB2 and Oracle® databases
• Flat file readers and writers
• Easy mapping between the readers and writers and your domain classes
• Batch contexts at step level and job level
• XML design for the main batch architecture, C# design for the properties
Documentation on how to get started: https://www.bluage.com/docs/summerbatch/gettingstarted.pdf
Install-Package SummerBatchCore -Version 3.0.1
dotnet add package SummerBatchCore --version 3.0.1
<PackageReference Include="SummerBatchCore" Version="3.0.1" />
paket add SummerBatchCore --version 3.0.1
- Added delay-config to step configuration
- Handling async callbacks from DTC drivers to ensure streams are flused only once and closed properly
- Fixes related to restartability when using partitions
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration (>= 3.1.3)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.FileExtensions (>= 3.1.3)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json (>= 3.1.3)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Xml (>= 3.1.3)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 12.0.1)
- NLog (>= 4.7.2)
- System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager (>= 4.7.0)
- System.Text.Encoding.CodePages (>= 4.7.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.