See the version list below for details.
Install-Package SudokuSpice -Version 3.0.0
dotnet add package SudokuSpice --version 3.0.0
<PackageReference Include="SudokuSpice" Version="3.0.0" />
paket add SudokuSpice --version 3.0.0
#r "nuget: SudokuSpice, 3.0.0"
// Install SudokuSpice as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SudokuSpice&version=3.0.0 // Install SudokuSpice as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SudokuSpice&version=3.0.0
An efficient sudoku solving and generating library targeting .NET 5.
This library is designed to work as a framework for solving or generating any Sudoku-style puzzles. For example, you can implement custom rules, or mix-and-match the provided rules, to solve or generate whatever puzzle you need.
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Version 3 has lots of changes!
* Updated to .NET 5 (dropped support for older versions)
* The rule-based and constraint-based APIs have been unified as much as possible (note: many breaking changes).
* There is now a single PuzzleGenerator that works with any IPuzzleSolver implementation.
* Solvers and generators are now generic to reduce casting.
* Performance has been improved across the board.
* The constraint-based library has been simplified around the concepts of Objectives and Possibilities, and extended from an exact-cover matrix to a more expressive exact-cover graph. This enables more complex constraints.
* Added a rule and constraint for implementing magic squares.
* Rule-based code now uses a new puzzle type that combines IPuzzle and IPossibleValues: PuzzleWithPossibleValues!
* More tests.
* Loads of other little changes.