Creates a class to access resx strings with named parameters and provides access to the resource keys to use with attribute-based validations.
- Exposes resource entries format parameters as named method arguments
- Exposes resource keys as constants to use in attribute-based validations
- Organizes resource entries according to "area" delimited by underscore
- Generates C# and VB.NET code
- Integrates with Visual Studio to auto create and update Smart String Resources files
- Generated namespaces and classes names and accessibility levels can be customized
- Optional culture parameter can be specified
- Works with team members that do not have Smart String Resources installed
It is based on NETFx Smart String Resources but has more features like support to C# and VB.NET, optional culture parameter and Visual Studio extension to auto create and update files and generation of resource keys constants.
Install-Package SmartStringResources -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package SmartStringResources --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="SmartStringResources" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add SmartStringResources --version 1.2.0
- Added option for area name that makes possible to include a prefix and postfix
- Files are checked out if they are source controlled
- Correct handling of GlobalResourceProxyGenerator (App_GlobalResource resources)
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.