This project was inspired by Sharp.SSH library which was ported from Java. This library is a complete rewrite using .NET, without any third party dependencies and to utilize the parallelism as much as possible to allow best performance you can get. SSH.NET supports .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0, Silverlight 4.0, Silverlight 5.0, Windows Phone 7.1 and Windows Phone 8.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package SSH.NET -Version 2014.4.6-beta1
dotnet add package SSH.NET --version 2014.4.6-beta1
<PackageReference Include="SSH.NET" Version="2014.4.6-beta1" />
paket add SSH.NET --version 2014.4.6-beta1
* Added callbacks to UploadFile, DownloadFile and ListDirectory in SftpClient (issue #1324)
* Allow a given private key file to be used concurrently
* Performance improvements:
- optimization of payload size for both read and write operations (SftpClient only)
- increase window size from 1MB to 2MB
- increase buffer size from 16KB to 64KB for SftpClient
- take into account the maximum remote packet size of the channel for write operations
- increase maximum size of packets that we can receive from 32 KB to 64 KB
* Improve exception message for authentication failures
* Assembly name is now Renci.SshNet for all supported frameworks
* The Renci.SshNet assemblies for .NET and Silverlight are now strong-named (issue #1802)
* Remove linefeed from WriteLine method in Shellstream class (issue #1584)
* Disable logging of messages in release builds (issue #1767)
* Stuck loop on key exchange using arcfour encryption (issue #1922)
* Timeout sending data to server with low window size (issue #1706)
* No connection possible with the same auth method requested multiple times (issue #1930)
* Unobserved exception rethrown by finalizer thread (issue #1298 and #1587)
* Client cipher is used to decrypt server messages (issue #1917)
* Connection dropped by server due to invalid DSA signature (issue #1918)
* Correct casing of Security/Cryptography/HMAC.cs to fix build on Linux (issue #1505)
* HTTP proxy hangs (issue #1890)
* Wrong parameters to SetSocketOption leads to SocketException under Mono (issue #1799)
* Incorrect check for timeout values (issue #1620)
* Wrong PKCS7 padding in DES algorithm (issue #1580)
* OverflowException on empty server response (issue #1562)
* Event handle leak (issue #1761)
* SftpFileStream is very slow (issue #1919)
* Write access required for private key file
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (123)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on SSH.NET:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient .Net Core Class Library
Extends Renci.SshNet to implement the task-based async pattern
HealthChecks.Network is the health check package for network services.
A cross platform build and deployment automation system for building projects and executing deployment scripts using C# code. Documentation can be found at: https://github.com/dotnetcore/FlubuCore Detailed examples can be found at: https://github.com/dotnetcore/FlubuCore.Examples
Created on 2020-08-06 23:22
GitHub repositories (31)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on SSH.NET:
ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to many supported destinations you can choose from.
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
A simple ACME client for Windows (for use with Let's Encrypt et al.)
Stride Game Engine (formerly Xenko)
An easy and fast way to build automation and workflows on Windows, Linux, macOS, and the cloud.