See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package QuanTAlib --version 0.1.14
NuGet\Install-Package QuanTAlib -Version 0.1.14
<PackageReference Include="QuanTAlib" Version="0.1.14" />
paket add QuanTAlib --version 0.1.14
#r "nuget: QuanTAlib, 0.1.14"
// Install QuanTAlib as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=QuanTAlib&version=0.1.14 // Install QuanTAlib as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=QuanTAlib&version=0.1.14
QuanTAlib - quantitative technical indicators for Quantower and other C#-based trading platorms
Quantitative TA Library (QuanTAlib) is an easy-to-use C# library for quantitative technical analysis with base algorithms, charts, signals and strategies useful for trading securities with Quantower and other C#-based trading platforms.
QuanTAlib is written with some specific design criteria in mind - this is a list of reasons why there is 'yet another C# TA library':
- Written in native C# - no code conversion from TA-LIB or other imported/converted TA libraries
- No usage of Decimal datatypes, LINQ, interface abstractions, or static classes (all for performance reasons)
- Supports both historical data analysis (working on bulk of historical arrays) and real-time analysis (adding one data item at the time without the need to re-calculate the whole history)
- Separation of calculations (algos) and visualizations (charts)
- Handle early data right - no hiding of poor calculations with NaN values (unless explicitly requested), data is as valid as mathematically possible from the first value
- Preservation of time-value integrity of each data throughout the calculation chain (each data point has a timestamp)
- Usage of events - each data series is an event publisher, each indicator is a subscriber - this allows seamless data flow between indicators without the need of plumbing (see MACD example to understand how events allow chaining of indicators)
QuanTAlib does not provide OHLCV quotes - but it can easily connect to any data feeds. There are some data feed classess available (RND_Feed for random OHLCV, YAHOO_Feed for Yahoo Finance daily stock data)
See Getting Started .NET interactive notebook to get a feel how library works. Developers can use QuanTAlib in .NET interactive or in console apps, but the best usage of the library is withing C#-enabled trading platforms - see QuanTower_Charts folder for Quantower examples.
List of available and planned indicators. So. Much. To. Do...
|.NET||net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows net7.0 net7.0-android net7.0-ios net7.0-maccatalyst net7.0-macos net7.0-tvos net7.0-windows|
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.