Microsoft. Xrm. CoreV9
Contains a set of common components for building solutions using the Dynamics 365 SDK. Authored in partnership between Microsoft Premier Field Engineering (PFE) and core engineering teams.
Install-Package Pfe.Microsoft.Xrm.CoreV9 -Version 9.0.4-alpha
dotnet add package Pfe.Microsoft.Xrm.CoreV9 --version 9.0.4-alpha
<PackageReference Include="Pfe.Microsoft.Xrm.CoreV9" Version="9.0.4-alpha" />
paket add Pfe.Microsoft.Xrm.CoreV9 --version 9.0.4-alpha
- Updated for D365 v9
- This depends on service client using oAuth/Modern Authentication
- Added throttle event retry w/ logging (default: 3 times)
- Added more etw tracing
- Removed all discovery service operations - global discovery can now be used instead
- Removed old constructors relying on organizationserviceproxy - we now 100% rely on CrmServiceClient (see upcomingsamples)
- Providing two overloaded OrganizationServiceManager constructors to accept a simple username and password input
- For more flexible connections, create your own CrmServiceClient object, the core library will use this as the template object
- Dynamics 365 SDK Core Library was updated to the latest SDK version 188.8.131.52.
- Dynamics 365 XRM Tooling updated to the version 184.108.40.206.
- The project framework target has been increased to .NET version to 4.6.2 which is important to ensure TLS 1.2 functions by default without the need for other workarounds.
- No longer including a 4.5.2 framework targeted dll, update your apps to target framework 4.6.2 or higher
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.